Senior Creative Strategist, June 2016 to Present
• Develop custom content ideas to support brand initiatives leveraging The Atlantic's audience and voice.
• Craft custom proposals to outline partnership opportunities and showcase custom ideas.
• Pitch industry leading agencies and clients on The Atlantic and our custom proposals.
• Work with The Atlantic's production team to ensure a clear creative vision throughout the content creation process.
Creative Director, January 2015 to May 2016
• Ideate, pitch, and produce first-to-market digital and experiential programs resulting in millions of views and shares across the social web and the real world.
• Review RFPs and brainstorm with clients to uncover core program goals and develop 360 strategies.
• Manage teams of writers, designers, and developers to produce engaging experiences within a timeline and budget.
Associate Creative Director, June 2013 to January 2015
• Managed timelines to consistently deliver best-in-class creative content.
• Identified metrics for success across BuzzFeed and distributed networks to establish best practices and better serve client needs.
Senior Creative, August 2012 to June 2013
• Conceived and constructed a wide range of branded content for numerous campaigns and clients on BuzzFeed and across the web.
• Collaborated with clients agencies, and in-house teams to execute first-class sponsored creative and clearly communicate brand messages to our audience.
Editor, Licensed Publishing, August 2010 - August 2012
• Ideated new licensed book and product concepts through trend research, focus groups, and daily cross-department brainstorms.
• Pitched specs and negotiated costs with multiple overseas and domestic vendors.
• Selected and directed manufacturers, authors, illustrators, and designers for each project from conception through final production.
Senior Guide, April 2010 to December 2013
• Planned and led outdoor recreational and educational trips in the North East for eclectic groups of NYC clients.
• Maintained a safe environment by exercising Wilderness First Responder skills.
BA Graduate 2010, Cum Laude
Major: English Language, Creative Writing
Minor: Studio Art, Ceramics
School for International Training
Study Away, Ghana: Arts and Culture 2009
Independent Thesis: A Comparative Study of Contemporary and Traditional Ceramics
• Experience ideating, pitching, and producing 360 creative campaigns.
• Experience managing multiple in-house and freelance teams in fast-paced environments to meet deadlines and stay within budget.
• Proven ability to clearly convey campaign strategies and objectives to clients and team members.
• Passion for experiential advertising and innovative storytelling.
• Experience with Photoshop, Keynote, Microsoft Office, Final Cut Pro, and a variety of operating systems.